The precautions for patients after photorejuvenation are as follows:
- Choose professional postoperative repair products to repair damaged skin barrier in time;
- After treatment, there may be a slight burning sensation on the local skin, or slight redness of the skin, which is a normal reaction. You can wash your face with cold water, or use a cold towel or ice pack for cold compresses;
- On the 3rd day after treatment, most people will begin to scab and feel dry and itchy. At this time, avoid touching or digging with your hands. To make the skin moist, you can choose cosmeceutical sprays, repair masks after laser surgery, and for highly sensitive skin, use moisturizing products and repair essences, etc.;
- Pay attention to sun protection, wear hats, umbrellas, and sunscreen when going out. Exposure to the sun may cause skin pigmentation, and sun protection and moisturizing are issues that need to be paid attention to after photorejuvenation is done. After photorejuvenation is done, avoid exfoliating skin care products, the skin is relatively thin and tender;
- You can eat more vegetables and fruits, drink more water, and reduce going out.